• Close cooperation and communication with developers and project managers as well as other project participants.
• Testing different software on different platforms: PC (native / browser), as well as mobile devices.
• Systematic processing of test lists as well as independent free testing.
• Creation, maintenance and tracking of tickets in the bug tracker.
• Structured development of your own test plans.
• Install and set up the software on the named platforms.
• Preparation of test reports.
• You are familiar with PCs, mobile devices and software and can use them safely.
• You can work independently and in a structured manner into unknown topics and switch flexibly between projects.
• You work carefully, analytically and conscientously.
• You can communicate securely in writing and make facts understandable for third parties.
• Experience in QA is an advantage.
• You speak and write German and English confidently.
• Experience with project management software is an advantage (Jira, etc.).
• You can find the bug in this ad.
What we offer you:
• Interesting tasks in a modern work environment and personal responsibility for your projects.
• Short decision-making processes that are characterized by flat hierarchies.
• A positive team culture, regular team events.
• Flexible working hours.
• You also test games and can help shape them.
Are you interested?
We look forward to your complete application documents in PDF format, stating your salary expectations and the possible starting date.
Wegesrand GmbH & Co KG